Search Moody's Musings

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Celebrating & Releasing 2010

*The incredible thing I discovered about myself in 2010 was...that I am powerful, resourceful, LOVED, and I can thrive in any circumstances.

*2010 led me to...an entirely new way of seeing my life, past and present, and an entirely new way of living.

*I am proud of myself for...not giving up, and thriving despite my mood issues and circumstances.

*I know myself now more because...I was open to receiving and recognizing messages from the Divine in my dreams as well as reflected in my life.

*I was transformed this year by...experiencing homelessness and an outpouring of love from unexpected sources.

*I let go of...people and situations that were poisoning me, and at least a few self-defeating beliefs.

*I am happy because of...my precious son, my new home, and my new lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment