Search Moody's Musings

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dreaming Big

Ten years from now...

...I'll be turning 40. Aiden will be turning 12. We'll live in a beautiful house, surrounded by land, with gardens for food, herbs, and beauty, and running water nearby. Aiden will have younger siblings, and I will have my soul mate sharing my life and helping me raise all three of them lovingly and consciously. I will be a popular writer, psychic, and metaphysical healer, able to completely support us with my gifts, and able to save a sizable nest egg because my soul mate contributes to our living as well. We will all be healthy, fit, full of energy, loving life, and always learning new skills and developing our favorites.

Five years from now...

...I'll be turning 35. Aiden will be turning 7. My soul mate and I will have been a couple for at least three years, and thinking about expanding our family. I will have published a couple of books and built up my clientele as a psychic and healer. I'll be starting to phase out my "day job" in order to focus more fully on my gifts. Aiden will be bright, healthy, happy, and adventurous, and we'll frequently go camping, visiting family and friends, and start planning to explore foreign countries, now that he's old enough to remember the experience, and I've had time to save up for it.

This time next year...

...I'll be planning out our Yule celebration, doing crafts with my almost-preschooler, singing songs with him. I'll have my MFA in Creative Writing, and will have sent out a manuscript to publishers. I'll have a nest egg of $5k saved up, and feel financially stable and secure. I'll have phased sugar out of my life, and have stable moods, great health, loads of energy, joy, and a much fitter body. I'll be working on a new manuscript and my own tarot deck. And I'll be looking forward to my friends and family opening their handmade gifts. :D

This month...

...I will find a job, and start saving money. I will make gifts for all my friends and loved ones, and revamp my etsy store. I will organize and de-clutter my belongings as well as my life, and redirect my energy so I accomplish more and stress less. I will have breakfast with protein within an hour of waking every day, and have protein with lunch and dinner. I will keep a food journal, and keep track of how different foods affect my mood. I'll even start having a potato before bed, and see how that works for me. I'm going to master the art of meal planning, and figure out how to make couponing work for me. And I'm going to regularly blog publicly as well as privately, to stay sane and get my head together.

2 comments: